Civil Service Commission conducted an orientation
program regarding the Strategic Performance Management System (SPMS) at the LGU One-Stop-Shop Office this 24th of June, 2014. The orientation started at 8:00 am which was geared towards government employees including the GAs, NGAs, LGUs, SUCs as well as the GOCCs.
Mrs. Eleanor Prado, Civil Service provincial director spoke to the group which included the Heads of offices and their staffs, Hon. Mayor Zenaida Q. Padiernos and Hon. Vice Mayor Edgar H. Liu. Mrs. Prado discussed the rationale, scope and features of the SPMS and how it is an essential HR tool to improve employee efficiency and performance. She informed the attendees of the legal bases of the SPMS, emphasizing the Joint Resolution No. 4 s. 2009 of the Congress of the Philippines which prescribes a Performance-Based Incentive scheme (PBI). The PBI system shall cover the Government officials and employees (Regular Plantilla Position) as well as the casual and contractual employees. The purpose of which is to integrate
personnel and organizational performance to reward exemplar ...
Full Disclosure of Financial Transactions (7/16/2012)
- 1. CY 2012 Annual Budget Responsible Office: MBO
2. CY 2012 Annual Procurement List Responsible Office: All Department Head
3. CY 2012 LSB Income/Expenditure Estimates Responsible Office: MBO
4. CY 2012 Statement of Debt Services Responsible Offic . . .
58th Foundation Day and 6th Saba Festival Celebration June 15-16, 2014 (6/24/2014)
- Auroraâ€™s Southeast Paradise showcased its culture, tradition, talent, and beauty as it celebrated its 58th founding anniversary and 6th Saba Festival on a two day affair - June 15-16 with the theme: â€śDingalanâ€¦. Listo sa Pagbabago ng PanAHON! â€ . . . Seal of Good Local Governance (SGLG) Assessment conducted in Dingalan, Aurora (6/23/2014)
- The Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) conducted an annual Seal of Good Local Governance (SGLG) Assessment in the Local Government Unit of Dingalan, Aurora last June 10, 2014 spearheaded by the DILG-Region 3 together with the Municipa . . .