Municipality of Dingalan
Invitation to Bid for Construction of Potable Water Supply System
1. The Municipality of Dingalan through the Assistance to Dis Advantage Municipality Program ADMP Fund CY 2018 intends to apply the sum of Thirteen Million Two Hundred Thousand Pesos only (Php 13,200,000.00), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Construction of Potable Water Supply System. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Municipality of Dingalan now invites bids for Construction of Potable Water Supply System. Completion of the Works is required 120 Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Dingalan (Bids and Award Committee) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos only (Php 25,000.00).
6. The Municipality of Dingalan will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 11, 2017, 02:00pm at MBAC Office, Municipal Hall, Poblacion, Dingalan, Aurora, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before October 24, 2017 08:00am to 05:00pm at MBAC Office, Municipal Hall, Poblacion, Dingalan, Aurora .All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Municipality of Dingalan reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Monaliza A. Galvez
Bids and Award Committee
Municipal Hall, Poblacion,
KEN ANTHONY B. BORREO